Saturday, January 10, 2009

I wonder...

I wonder what Richard Dawkins thinks of the film Mission to Mars. Seriously. It's totally panspermia! With Tim Robbins! And Brian De Palma!

In other filler blog post news, I was listening to the Loveline episode with Ben Stein in it, and he detailed that he was smoking weed, hash, and popping prescription meds from 1966 to 1988. Maybe this would explain his views towards evolutionary biology? I don't think this completely excuses him, but--no no, I won't make a clear eyes commercial joke. It's been done.

Oh and I'm president of BASS now. I would plug our blog, but it's down right now. Off to a good start.

Regards,
Joe Creason

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so guilty. I bought clear eyes at ackerman on friday. It was a dollar cheaper, but I had the debate in my head for about a minute; should I support this company?

Jenn Reina said...

oh wow.you have a blog.
guess who has a new reader!


and congrats on your promotion. hahaha.