Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm starting to do finger stretches

Seriously. It has reached the point where I take wayyy too many notes in class and when I study/do homework that my fingers on my right hand hurt like all hell. So pretty much every chance I remember to do so I'm gonna stretch out the fingers, get them little sweatbands, sleeveless t-shirts and maybe even some ipods to listen to while working out...

Anyways, Walking up to my dorm I saw a box of pizza abandoned on the railing of the stairs leading to the floor where my room is located. No on was around and it was I believe 20 minutes to 1:00 am so it was kind of odd...Then later a little bit before 2:00 am I saw just outside the laundry room a box exactly like the to-go boxes you'd get from In-n-Out just sitting right at the bottom of the door which opens to the laundry room.
This was even weirder and I finally figured out the most logical reason for both of these happenings!

A Victorian-era big-game hunter clad in safari clothes and cap with a bushy mustache and monocle has gotten tired with the pedestrian hunt of tigers and lions and evil hybrids of the two, and has decided the hunt the most deadly game of all: hungry college students.

I luckily wasn't hungry but next time I see a suspicious plate of fries on the ground or a bear-trap I'll give the gentlemen hunter a good time.

I was reminded that having a beard gives one the chance to hide their double-chin so I'm gonna try for one again. We Creasons have proud Native American blood coursing through our veins and therefore growing facial hair is impossible but dammit, I hate this double-chin!

Yeah, now that's a blog post!
Regards,
Joe Creason

No comments: