Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bands that I have seen live (Updated Jan. 30, 2011)

I won't be redundant, read the title. I have made a rating system: (****)Best band seen live; (***)Great live; (**)Alright/weren't bad live; (*)sucked live.

7 Seconds ****
A Silver Mt. Zion ***
Ampere ***
Andrew Jackson Jihad ***
Big Freedia ***
Billy Idol ***
Bomb the Music Industry **
Bouncing Souls ***
Breather Resist **
Bridge and Tunnel **
Bullets In (2) ***
Calculators (not sure of name)***
Cap'n Jazz ****
Ceremony **
Dangers (4)****
Defiance, Ohio ***
Devo ****
Dillinger Four ****
Dogs of Ire ***
Endzweck ***
Envy ****
Explosions in the Sky ***
Final Fight (3?) ***
Flogging Molly **
From Ashes Rise **
Fucked Up *
Funeral Diner ***
Ghostlimb **
Graf Orlock (4?) ***
Paint it Black ****
Hit Me Back ***
Ima Robot *
Kerretta ***
La Banda Skalavera ***
La Sera **
Lemuria **
No Age **
OFF! **
Panda Bear *
Pietasters **
Propagandhi ***
Screaming Females ***
Sinaloa ****
Sleep ***
Some Girls (2) **
Starpool **
Streetlight Manifesto ****
Tears for Fears ****
Ted Leo and the Rx (2 kinda) ****
The Gossip ***
The Joggers **
The Plot to Blow Up the Eiffel Tower **
The Queers ***
The Sea Monsters *
This Bike is a Pipe bomb **
Toys That Kill (2) **
Two Gallants **
United States of Electronica **
Weezer (2)***
Whoa Hunx **
Yaphet Kotto ***


NB: There are bands that I absolutely love listening to, but still did not get a (****) and there are even bands that I don't particularly listen too that have gotten (****)'s or (***)'s.


I have a bunch of bands that I'm kind of embarrassed to have seen that I will list:

Bands that...I've seen...:(
Anti-Flag
Rancid
Ozma
The Get-up Kids (they did put on a great show)
Rufio

Regards,
Joe Creason

2 comments:

Alan said...

Can you believe I've only been to five concerts in my life? Two of them were Tool.

Joe Sonseed said...

You need to skip concerts and go to shows! 5 bands for 5 bucks!