Saturday, July 3, 2010

Going to England

Right now I am at LAX waiting for my flight to board, which is at 4:30pm. I bought the t-mobile internet-Wi-Fi thing so I am trying to only do internet related stuff in order to get my money's worth. Besides watching Netflix I can't really think of anything else to do so I'll make a blog post.

I'll hopefully take a crap load of pictures this time around. And I won't lose my gaddamn CF card with all my good pictures like I did in Costa Rica. These pictures are gonna feature English stuff and archaeology so get ready to have your minds blown!

Also obviously finalizing my Eugene Mirman drawing is on hold for pretty much five weeks but Ariel has totally expressed interest in adding color to the drawing which is pretty sweet.

Regards,Joe Creason

No comments: