Monday, June 30, 2008

Things I forget about during my sleep binges...

I slept probably 30 hours straight starting Friday at 5 or 6 pm and had a lot of weird thoughts/dreams whilst doing so.

Because it is hotter than a hot machine on hot day working overtime cause the heater broke, (it was just hot as hell in my lair cause all the heat collects where I live) I probably went crazy during my almost two days of sleep.

Well the reason why I chose this as a topic of my blog is cause whilst sleeping at a family thing I went to earlier today, I had a dream that I should make a bunch of playlists for different themes. What's more is that I had a dream that I should post about making a bunch of playlists on my blog. Also, I'm not sure if I had a dream about having those dreams, or if I had a separate dream for each of those dreams or just one dream where I dreamed that I had a separate dream involving each of those dreams.

What was amazing about that last sentence was that halfway through it I stopped paying attention to what I was typing and then I reread it and it still makes sense in my mind because I really have no idea which situation I truly experienced.

My roommate is singing in the shower right now, dude it's like 1:24 am! People are trying to write bad blog posts!
Regards,
Joe Creason

No comments: