Thursday, November 1, 2007

No Time for Titles!

Hey kids,
I suppose this will be very brief in that I have to go twenty minutes early to a review for my chem. midterm if I am to get a seat. But yeah, this will be my official blog, as in, the blog where I talk about the interests and items that truly are important to me which consist of anthropology, evolution, science education and misanthropy. I will comment about the last interest in detail hopefully soon considering it needs explanation, and I do not want to be lumped into the category of the other---CRAP! I need to go.

Regards,
Joe Creason

2 comments:

Roy said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. If you need help tweaking the look of your blog I can help!

Joe Sonseed said...

Thanks for the welcome! Of course you understand why I won't be reading your blog nearly as much as I probably should. And I respect that even with that being the case you will obviously, religiously read my blog, that's awesome of you man.